Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Hollywood Gray exterior is a nod to ‘50s black and white films.
- Store your tools in the utility tray, last featured in 1950s kettles.
- Features a stylish ‘50s hood ornament-inspired lid thermometer.
- Wood-like nylon handles resemble those on ‘80s and ‘90s kettles.
- White-walled wheels commemorate the kettle era, 1952-2022.
- An embossed damper handle commemorates the kettle’s 70th anniversary.
- Specially designed bowl vents allow for precise temperature control, perfect for smoking or low and slow cooking.
- Each kettle comes with a limited-edition, retro-themed metal sign and bottle opener.
More Gas Barbeques To Choose From
Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
Char-Broil 463331422 Performance Amplifire 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Metallic Gray
- 435 square inches of primary cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean steel grates, plus a 130 square inch warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- Amplifire infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks up to 50% juicier food. Exclusive metallic gray finish for increased style and durabilty. Simplified design with standardized hardware for quick and easy assembly. Cart design offers convenient LP tank storage capabilities.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled. Powered by propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners offer long-lasting performance and emit flames from the top for even heat with no hot or cold spots.
Royal Gourmet GA4400T Stainless Steel 4-Burner BBQ Liquid Propane Gas Grill, 40,000 BTU Cart Style Perfect Patio Garden Picnic Backyard Barbecue Grill with Side Tables
- Abundant Cooking Space: Total of 640 square inches cooking area consists of 471 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 169 sq. in. chrome plated steel warming rack, which allows for cooking 15 hamburgers at the same time.
- 4 Stainless Steel Burners: 4 burners generate 40,000 BTU (10,000 BTU each) cooking power totally to achieve even heat and high-to-low heat control. Stainless steel burners are durable enough for longer-lasting use.
- Additional Prep Space: Two side tables are durable and offer more work and preparation space for seasonings and grilling tools to keep them within arm’s reach.
WEBER Summit S-660 Built-In Natural Gas Stainless Steel Grill (7460001)
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane, 54 Inch, Full Size Four-Burner Gas Grill
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
Last update on 2023-01-29 at 00:58 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API