Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Make food never thought possible in a grill with the Weber Crafted Outdoor Kitchen Collection. Sear, roast, bake, steam, and even stir-fry by simply replacing the grate with a variety of custom-fit grillware (grates and frame included; grillware sold separately).
- Grill multiple steaks at once on the extra-large sear zone, so that everyone is eating those perfectly seared steaks at the same time.
- Expandable top cooking grate creates a large, second level of grilling capacity so that you can execute an entire meal at one time.
- Prep dinner and serve apps outside, where the party is, on the extra-large prep & serve table. It fits multiple serving trays and cutting boards, so that everything is within arm’s reach.
- Sauté veggies, boil corn, or heat up sauces on the side burner.
- A solution to all of your storage needs. The grill locker fits Weber Crafted Outdoor Kitchen Collection grillware, as well as your large grilling tools.
- Weber’s propriety, high-performance burners are designed to produce the most efficient, even flame for consistent, precise heat and reliable ignition.
- Spend less time cleaning with the new and improved grease management system. Simply pull the grease tray out and scrape it away.
More Gas Barbeques To Choose From
Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
Char-Broil 463331422 Performance Amplifire 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Metallic Gray
- 435 square inches of primary cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean steel grates, plus a 130 square inch warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- Amplifire infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks up to 50% juicier food. Exclusive metallic gray finish for increased style and durabilty. Simplified design with standardized hardware for quick and easy assembly. Cart design offers convenient LP tank storage capabilities.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled. Powered by propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners offer long-lasting performance and emit flames from the top for even heat with no hot or cold spots.
Royal Gourmet GA4400T Stainless Steel 4-Burner BBQ Liquid Propane Gas Grill, 40,000 BTU Cart Style Perfect Patio Garden Picnic Backyard Barbecue Grill with Side Tables
- Abundant Cooking Space: Total of 640 square inches cooking area consists of 471 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 169 sq. in. chrome plated steel warming rack, which allows for cooking 15 hamburgers at the same time.
- 4 Stainless Steel Burners: 4 burners generate 40,000 BTU (10,000 BTU each) cooking power totally to achieve even heat and high-to-low heat control. Stainless steel burners are durable enough for longer-lasting use.
- Additional Prep Space: Two side tables are durable and offer more work and preparation space for seasonings and grilling tools to keep them within arm’s reach.
WEBER Summit S-660 Built-In Natural Gas Stainless Steel Grill (7460001)
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane, 54 Inch, Full Size Four-Burner Gas Grill
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
Last update on 2023-01-29 at 00:58 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API