Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Royal Gourmet SG6002RC 6 BBQ Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Sear and Side Burner with Protected Cover, Silver
- Powerful Performance: 6-burner gas grill generates 71,000 BTU in total including 5 individually controlled tubular burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (12,000 BTU) and a side burner (9,000 BTU) to achieve high performance.
- Spacious Cooking Area: Consists of primary cooking area – 625 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 202 sq. in. warming rack, offering a total of 827 sq. in. cooking area that serves to a large gathering.
- Great Heat Retention: Double-layer lid ensures excellent heat retention for keeping food tasty and warm evenly. The dome creates an environment like oven to get a better flavor. Built-in thermometer monitors temperature in real-time.
- Hassle-free Cleanup: Made of galvanized steel, the removable grease tray is large enough to capture any drippings that escape. The removable grease cup also helps protect floors from fluid drips. Both are easy to slide out for hassle-free cleanup.
- Protected Cover Included: Made of heavy-duty fabric, the cover protects your grill from elements and withstands the harshest weather.
More Gas Barbeques To Choose From
Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane, 54 Inch, Full Size Four-Burner Gas Grill
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
WEBER Summit S-660 Built-In Natural Gas Stainless Steel Grill (7460001)
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
Char-Broil 463354021 Performance 4-Burner Cabinet Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- 435 square inches of cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, cast iron grates plus a 130 square inch swing-away warming rack ideal for sides and buns. Porcelain-coated cast iron grates offer superior heat retention & are rust-resistant. Main cooking surface measures 24.5-inches wide x 17.1-inches deep and provides ample cooking space for about 24 burgers, while the warming rack measures 21.6-inches wide x 6-inches deep & includes the Chef's Delight tray for greater grilling versatility.
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability with LED-illuminated control knobs for ambient light and sophistication. The two-door cabinet design offers storage space for not only the propane tank, but grilling tools and accessories as well.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient stainless steel side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled for a custom setup, (Gear Trax accessories sold separately). Features a 10,000-BTU lidded side burner ideal for sauces and sides or boiling water. When the side burner is not in use, the lid folds down to provide additional work or prep space.
Royal Gourmet GA5403B 5-Burner BBQ Cabinet Style Propane Gas Grill with Rotisserie Kit, Sear Burner, Rear Burner and Side Burner, 74,000 BTU Patio Picnic Backyard, Outdoor Party, Blue
- Spacious Cooking Space: 738 sq. in. cooking space in total, including 566 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 172 sq. in. porcelain-enameled steel wire warming rack that accommodate about 18 hamburgers simultaneously.
- Strong Performance: This stylish gas grill has 4 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU), an infrared rear burner (10,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 7 high power burners deliver a total of 74,000 BTU output.
- Rotisserie Kit with Motor: Slow-roast a crispy brown whole chicken but juicy and tender meat inside by the strong power of infrared rear burner for high-heat searing or slow spit roasting, which offers added and unparalleled versatility during cookouts.
Last update on 2022-06-28 at 00:29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API