Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Royal Gourmet GA5403C 5-Burner BBQ Cabinet Style Propane Gas Grill with Rotisserie Kit, Sear Burner, Infrared Rear Burner and Side Burner, 74,000 BTU Patio Picnic Backyard Gas Grill, Coffee
- Spacious Cooking Space: 747 sq. in. cooking space in total, including 549 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 198 sq. in. porcelain-enameled steel wire warming rack that accommodate about 18 hamburgers simultaneously.
- Strong Performance: This stylish gas grill has 4 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU), an infrared rear burner (10,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 7 high power burners deliver a total of 74,000 BTU output.
- Rotisserie Kit with Motor: Slow-roast a crispy brown whole chicken but juicy and tender meat inside by the strong power of infrared rear burner for high-heat searing or slow spit roasting, which offers added and unparalleled versatility during cookouts.
- Precise Heat Control: Simply press the electronic ignitor button to spark up burners instantly while turning the control knobs to the highest position, adjust the grilling temperature to sear, roast or cook slowly with the monitor of integrated gauge.
- Hassle-free Cleanup: Removable grease tray and grease cup collect the excess grease and residues and help reduce the risk of flare-ups in the consistent grilling.
More Gas Barbeques To Choose From
Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
Char-Broil 463331422 Performance Amplifire 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Metallic Gray
- 435 square inches of primary cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean steel grates, plus a 130 square inch warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- Amplifire infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks up to 50% juicier food. Exclusive metallic gray finish for increased style and durabilty. Simplified design with standardized hardware for quick and easy assembly. Cart design offers convenient LP tank storage capabilities.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled. Powered by propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners offer long-lasting performance and emit flames from the top for even heat with no hot or cold spots.
Royal Gourmet GA4400T Stainless Steel 4-Burner BBQ Liquid Propane Gas Grill, 40,000 BTU Cart Style Perfect Patio Garden Picnic Backyard Barbecue Grill with Side Tables
- Abundant Cooking Space: Total of 640 square inches cooking area consists of 471 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 169 sq. in. chrome plated steel warming rack, which allows for cooking 15 hamburgers at the same time.
- 4 Stainless Steel Burners: 4 burners generate 40,000 BTU (10,000 BTU each) cooking power totally to achieve even heat and high-to-low heat control. Stainless steel burners are durable enough for longer-lasting use.
- Additional Prep Space: Two side tables are durable and offer more work and preparation space for seasonings and grilling tools to keep them within arm’s reach.
WEBER Summit S-660 Built-In Natural Gas Stainless Steel Grill (7460001)
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane, 54 Inch, Full Size Four-Burner Gas Grill
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
Last update on 2023-01-29 at 00:58 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API