Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- The Rogue 365 features 2 burners, 32,00 total BTU, and 495 square inches of total grilling area as well as a range gas side burner
- Precise heat control allows barbecuers to grill and roast at lower temperatures or turn up the heat for searing
- Use the range side burner to prepare sauces and side dishes while barbecuing for cooking convenience
- The stainless steel cooking grids are virtually maintenance free
- Durable black porcelain enamel lid and doors with stainless steel control panel stand up to any weather
- Folding side shelves allow this BBQ to be tucked out of the way for storage, or fit into compact spaces, ideal for balconies, and small patios
- Ignite the Rogue BBQ Grill instantly with the battery free ignition. This failsafe ignition system lights burners immediately with a jet of flame
- Unique wave shape cooking grids provides even heating, prevents food from falling through, and produces exceptional sear marks
- Dual level, stainless steel sear plates catch and vaporize any food drippings, protecting the stainless steel tube burners from damage and keeps your barbecue cleaner
- Easy to move on locking caster wheels
More Gas Barbeques To Choose From
Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane, 54 Inch, Full Size Four-Burner Gas Grill
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
WEBER Summit S-660 Built-In Natural Gas Stainless Steel Grill (7460001)
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
Char-Broil 463354021 Performance 4-Burner Cabinet Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- 435 square inches of cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, cast iron grates plus a 130 square inch swing-away warming rack ideal for sides and buns. Porcelain-coated cast iron grates offer superior heat retention & are rust-resistant. Main cooking surface measures 24.5-inches wide x 17.1-inches deep and provides ample cooking space for about 24 burgers, while the warming rack measures 21.6-inches wide x 6-inches deep & includes the Chef's Delight tray for greater grilling versatility.
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability with LED-illuminated control knobs for ambient light and sophistication. The two-door cabinet design offers storage space for not only the propane tank, but grilling tools and accessories as well.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient stainless steel side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled for a custom setup, (Gear Trax accessories sold separately). Features a 10,000-BTU lidded side burner ideal for sauces and sides or boiling water. When the side burner is not in use, the lid folds down to provide additional work or prep space.
Royal Gourmet GA5403B 5-Burner BBQ Cabinet Style Propane Gas Grill with Rotisserie Kit, Sear Burner, Rear Burner and Side Burner, 74,000 BTU Patio Picnic Backyard, Outdoor Party, Blue
- Spacious Cooking Space: 738 sq. in. cooking space in total, including 566 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 172 sq. in. porcelain-enameled steel wire warming rack that accommodate about 18 hamburgers simultaneously.
- Strong Performance: This stylish gas grill has 4 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU), an infrared rear burner (10,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 7 high power burners deliver a total of 74,000 BTU output.
- Rotisserie Kit with Motor: Slow-roast a crispy brown whole chicken but juicy and tender meat inside by the strong power of infrared rear burner for high-heat searing or slow spit roasting, which offers added and unparalleled versatility during cookouts.
Last update on 2022-06-28 at 00:29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API