Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 430 Stainless Steel Construction, Stainless Steel Burners and Flame Guards, Rear back infrared sear burner, 8 Zone BBQ Grill and Rotisserie (Skewer, Motor, Bracket, all parts included)
- Blue LED Lighting above each burner knob and inside lights, Electronic Ignition, Sink Section, Three Stainless Steel Cooking Grates.
- 6 Burners each at 11,000 BTU's, 1 Cast Iron Side Burner at 12,000 BTU's, 1 Infrared Rear Burner at 12,000 BTU's, Easy to clean slide out stainless steel grease pan, Canvas Cover (while supplies last).
- Overall Exterior Size: 89.5″ W x 25″ D x 47″ H (Includes handles, knobs, and towel racks on left / right sides and height to top of grill lid), Width is 84.24″ if you do not install the side towel racks on left / right side. Counter depth: 22.75″ not including the handles and knobs. Counter height: 35.5″, With the grill lid open overall height: 60″. If the side sink and side table are not installed Width: 58″.
- Comes Standard for Propane usage (Please let us know if Natural Gas conversion info is needed), Main Grill Fully Assembled. Assembly Required on Sink and Side Table Extensions, 1 Year Seller Warranty (Parts). Ships LTL Freight with curbside delivery via lift gate only.
More Gas Barbeques To Choose From
MASTER COOK 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel 30,000 BTU Patio Garden Barbecue Grill with Two Foldable Shelves
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
Kamado Joe KJ23RHC Classic Joe II 18-inch Charcoal Grill with Cart and Side Shelves, Blaze Red
- Premium 18″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels – The Kamado Joe Classic II gives the perfect cooking size of 18 inches along with its Premium cart that comes with the purchase of your grill, including locking casters and wheels.
- 2-Tier Divide & Conquer - Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System transforms the humble grill grate into the most powerful cooking tool in your arsenal. The revolutionary multi-level, half-moon design frees you to cook different foods in different styles at different temperatures—all at the same time
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent - Maintains consistent air setting for precise airflow management during dome opening and closing. Constructed of powder coated cast aluminum, the patent pending dual-adjustment top vent is rain resistant and allows you to smoke from 225F all the way to searing at 750F.
Sophia & William 6-Burners Propane Gas BBQ Grill with Side Burner & Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Grates, 65,800BTU Stainless Steel Outdoor Cooking Barbecue Grills(665 SQ.IN. Cooking Area, Silver)
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Grates: Cooking grates of BBQ grill are made of durable, easy-to-clean porcelain-enameled cast iron material which helps prevent rusting and cracking. Stainless steel burners, porcelain-enamel cast iron cooking grates and porcelain-enamel flame tamer work together to distribute even heat across the entire grilling surface and superior heat retention, preventing hot or cold spots on grates.
- Stainless Steel Burner: With 6 stainless steel burners and a convenient side burner, you'll have precise control over your heat. Our gas grill features a battery-operated electronic ignition system, ensuring a quick start with the simple push and turn of a control knob. This grills provide a total 65,800BTU of cooking power, including a 57,300 BTU main cooking area and an 8,500 BTU side burner.
- 665 SQ.IN. Cooking Space: This grill features a spacious cooking area with 500 square inches of primary cooking space on porcelain-enameled cast iron grates and an additional 165 square inches on a stainless steel warming rack. Provides a total of 665 square inches BBQ cooking space that serves to a large gatherings or parties.
Last update on 2023-11-25 at 06:24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What To Look Out For When It Comes To Buying A Gas Barbecue Buying the most current gas barbecue grill can be satisfying and as well difficult. There are several brands each one promoting several kinds. Putting in a small amount of time selecting the very best gas barbecue for you will assure a number of years of grilling enjoyment !
Below are a few areas to consider when researching a gas barbeque grill.
Type Of Gas Gas barbecue grills generally are made to make use of either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). A lot of mobile and smaller sized cart type grills are available in propane only whilst much larger barbeque grills or buit-in versions can be bought either configuration. Natural gas is a popular option if your house is already set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for maneuverability for example if you intend to take your bbq grill to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners Smaller barbeque grills most often have 2-3 main burners. Medium to larger grills can be obtained with 4 , five or even half a dozen burners. Have to grill for a bigger crowd ? Many barbecues are actually offered with up to eight burners !
Features The latest barbecues provide you with even more amenities including infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners supply you with increased cooking space.
Warranty A gas barbecue will ideally offer you very many years of barbecuing enjoyment for you and your friends and family. Find brands that offer longer lasting warranty durations and will stand behind their bar-b-que in case there is any kind of concerns.
Make use of the descriptions included to check out the many makes on the market. This could certainly assist you to choose the right gas barbeque for your requirements as well as budget allowed.