Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Enjoy the best of both! Are you a grilling aficionado that appreciates the taste that some say can only be achieved cooking over charcoal, or do you prefer the convenience and flavors of grilling with propane gas.
- The discussion about which is better has been going on for many years and likely will continue for many more. From our thinking both sides are right, and we wonder why you should have to choose one over the other. With this large Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill you can have both with lots of space to grill how you want, when you want, to achieve the results you want.
- This spacious grill has a total of 557 square inches of cooking space that can accommodate 32 burgers (16 per side) at once and an additional 188 square inches of warming space. As an added convenience, the grill includes a gas-powered side burner that can be used to prepare your favorite sauces or a whole host of other dishes. The Dual Fuel Gas & Charcoal Combo Grill is a great choice for your outdoor cooking needs.
- 557 sq in total cooking space (262 charcoal, 295 gas). 188 sq in total warming rack space (89 charcoal, 99 gas). Cast iron cooking grids. Chrome-plated warming racks
- Propane gas side has 3 stainless steel tube burners offering a total of 24,000 BTUs. Stainless steel 12,000-BTU side burner with cover. Includes integrated ignition for all burners with rubber grip control knobs
- Product measures approximately 49.75'' H x 28'' W x 64'' L
- Carton measures approximately 14.96'' H x 24.8'' W x 41.34'' L
- Weighs approximately 89.5 lbs. (102.7 lbs. in the box)
More Gas Barbeques To Choose From
American Gourmet 463773717 Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates. Convectional cooking system
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
- Dimensions: 24.1" D x 51.2" W x 43.5" H | Weight: 80 lbs
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming | 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
Char-Broil 463331422 Performance Amplifire 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Metallic Gray
- 435 square inches of primary cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean steel grates, plus a 130 square inch warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- Amplifire infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks up to 50% juicier food. Exclusive metallic gray finish for increased style and durabilty. Simplified design with standardized hardware for quick and easy assembly. Cart design offers convenient LP tank storage capabilities.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled. Powered by propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners offer long-lasting performance and emit flames from the top for even heat with no hot or cold spots.
Bull Outdoor Products BBQ 44001 Angus 75,000 BTU Grill with Cart, Natural Gas
- Dual-lined roll-top hood with seamless welded edges
- GS regulator included with NG models
- Full-length stainless steel handle
Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane, 54 Inch, Full Size Four-Burner Gas Grill
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
Last update on 2022-09-30 at 01:49 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API