Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 36,000 BTUs provided by 3 Cast Stainless Steel Main Burners
- Double Walled 430 Stainless Steel Construction for maximum heat and durability
- 8MM Stainless Steel Cooking Grates providing 608 sq in. of cooking space
- Radiant Heat Dispersing System provides even cooking surface and reduces flare ups
- Additional Features: Electronic Spark Ignition, Integrated Temperature Guage, Blue LED Knob Lights, Removable Upper Warming Rack and Drip Tray
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
More Gas Barbeques To Choose From
MASTER COOK 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel 30,000 BTU Patio Garden Barbecue Grill with Two Foldable Shelves
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
Char-Broil 463354021 Performance 4-Burner Cabinet Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- 435 square inches of cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, cast iron grates plus a 130 square inch swing-away warming rack ideal for sides and buns. Porcelain-coated cast iron grates offer superior heat retention & are rust-resistant. Main cooking surface measures 24.5-inches wide x 17.1-inches deep and provides ample cooking space for about 24 burgers, while the warming rack measures 21.6-inches wide x 6-inches deep & includes the Chef's Delight tray for greater grilling versatility.
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability with LED-illuminated control knobs for ambient light and sophistication. The two-door cabinet design offers storage space for not only the propane tank, but grilling tools and accessories as well.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient stainless steel side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled for a custom setup, (Gear Trax accessories sold separately). Features a 10,000-BTU lidded side burner ideal for sauces and sides or boiling water. When the side burner is not in use, the lid folds down to provide additional work or prep space.
Broil King Regal S 590 Pro Natural Gas Grill - Premium 5-Burner Stainless Steel BBQ
- Patented stainless steel Dual-Tube burners with 2 ribbons of flame per burner and a 15-year warranty
- Flav-r-Wave heat plates that provide the ultimate in even heat and vaporization; delivering real grilled flavor
- Proudly made in North America - with domestic and globally sourced components
Char-Broil Performance 4-Burner Cart-Style Propane Gas Grill
- Feature packed and accessory-ready for increased cooking versatility
- Chef's Delite tray included for greater grilling versatility
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge to easily monitor the inside temperature of your grill
Char-Broil Classic Series Convective 2-Burner with Side Burner Propane Gas Stainless Steel Grill - 463672817-P2
- GAS GRILL: Powered by liquid propane gas to grill without the hassle of charcoal, this grill runs on a 20-pound propane gas tank, not included. It reaches cooking temperatures quickly, delivers high temps and maintains even heat.
- COOKING AREA: Grill up to 16 burgers, 8 chicken breasts or 6 steaks on 280-square-inches of total cooking space. You can cook meats and larger items on the main grates and delicate foods on the warming rack.
- BTU RATING: This grill has a 20,000 BTU rating. *BTU is a measurement of energy used by your grill and is not related to how hot it will get. Grills with lower BTUs burn less fuel to cook your food.
Last update on 2023-08-27 at 06:01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API