Weber Summit stainless steel, liquid propane gas grill with tuck away rotisserie motor, stainless steel enclosed cart with stainless steel doors & chrome plated, cast aluminum handles & accent colored painted side and rear panels, 4 stainless steel burners, primary cooking area of 468-square-inch, warming rack area of 112-square-inches, for a total cooking area of 580-square-inches, 48,800 BTU-per-hour input main burner, 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush mounted side burner,10,600 BTU-per-hour input infrared rear mounted rotisserie burner, 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner, 8,000 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner & stainless steel smoker box, 2 stainless steel work surfaces, lighted control knobs, 6 tool hooks. Includes Weber cookbook and limited warranty. Liquid propane tank not included.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- 580-square-inch 48,800-BTU gas grill with stainless-steel cooking grates and Flavorizer bars
- Front-mounted controls; 4 stainless-steel burners; Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system and serves 8-10 people
- Side burner, Sear Station burner, smoker burner, and rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- Enclosed cart; built-in thermometer; requires a 20-pound LP tank (sold separately); LED fuel gauge - LP models only
- Measures 30 inches long by 66 inches wide by 57 inches high; 5-year limited warranty