We’ve always been forward thinking, but it’s never been truer than in our new Genesis E-330 gas grill with front-mount control knobs. We moved the control knobs from the side table to the front panel for full-on heat control and gave you two extra large stainless steel tables for all of your grilling needs. And we did it without compromising an ounce of the cooking performance that makes Genesis a legend. The Genesis E-330 gas grill takes your steaks to the next level with a high-powered Sear Station burner to provide you with the perfect grill marks without losing an inch of space. It maximizes the heat without minimizing grilling space. This high powered sear burner is designed to step up the heat on demand for searing. The flush mounted side burner lets you multi-task while grilling. Each Genesis E-330 gas grill comes equipped with an electronic ignition system providing you with quick and reliable ignition. The enclosed cart discreetly hides your LP tank (tank not included) and a precision fuel gauge lets you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times. Porcelain-Enameled cast-iron cooking grates retain heat evenly and sear foods beautifully. The black porcelain–enameled shroud has a built in center mounted thermometer and the steel doors and aluminum end caps are also black.
- Gas grill with porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and 3 stainless-steel burners
- 637-square-inch cooking/warming space, plus side burner and Sear Station burner
- Front-mounted control panel; individual electronic ignition system; Flavorizer bars
- Enclosed cart; built-in thermometer; 6 tool hooks; requires an LP tank (not included)
- Measures 30 inches long by 60 inches wide by 64-1/2 inches high; 10 year limited warranty. Assembly required