Taste the difference a Spirit will make in your life. Designed to fit on a small patio or balcony, the Spirit E-210 gas grill brings the simplicity of grilling to most any home. With the control panel moved to the front, two stainless steel tables fold down to allow for maneuverability and easy storage – a boon for grillers with small patios, decks or balconies. While compact, the grill is also roomy enough to cook a 20-pound turkey or roast meats and vegetables at the same time. Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates offer superior heat retention and quick clean up, and the porcelain-enameled shroud will not fade, peel or rust. An Electronic Crossover ignition system lights the two burners with just one touch of the igniter button, and an easy-to-read fuel gauge lets you know where you stand on fuel at all times. Not available in natural gas.This item does NOT include a tank with the grill. The item does not come assembled. It comes in a box for the consumer to assemble.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Two stainless steel burners put out 26,500 BTU-per-hour
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and Flavorizer bars
- Electronic Crossover ignition system and center mounted thermometer
- 450 Square inches of total cooking area
- Includes: Fuel gauge, 6 Tool hooks, Owner's guide, grilling guide and Limited warranty