New in 2013, the Spirit S-210 LP gas grill has a sleek and stylish stainless steel shroud and door that are also durable enough to give you years of dependability. With the control panel moved to the front, two stainless steel tables fold down to allow for maneuverability and easy storage – a boon for grillers with small patios, decks or balconies. While compact, the grill is also roomy enough to cook a 20-pound turkey or roast meats and vegetables at the same time. Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates offer superior heat retention and quick clean up. An Electronic Crossover ignition system lights the two burners with just one touch of the igniter button, and an easy-to-read fuel gauge lets you know where you stand on fuel at all times.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Two stainless steel burners put out 26,500 BTU-per-hour
- 360 -square inch of cooking area and 90 -square inch for warming
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Electronic Crossover ignition system starts with the push of a button; Stainless steel lid, Door
- Assembled dimensions with the lid open 63-inch by 50-inch by 32-inch