Solaire is the Muscle Car of gas grills. Sleek. Powerful. Efficient. Each Solaire grill has a "rocket under the hood" - the Solaire Infrared Burner. This superior burner gives you the high heat to lock in the juices for more tasty, flavorful food than you can ever get from a conventional barbecue grill. Professional chefs demand high heat to create great taste - and now you can too with a Solaire Infrared. This grill is factory installed onto a stainless steel cart with casters, folding side shelves and double doors. The grill is factory assembled for use with propane and includes the regulator with 3-foot hose to connect to a propane tank. The propane tank (not included) is located inside the cart. It also includes the proper orifices and convertible regulator needed to convert to natural gas. The Grill Head includes two main infrared burners, each delivering 27,500 BTU/hr, metal knobs, and battery powered (9-volt) push-button electronic ignition. It also includes a 14,000 BTU/hour rear infrared rotisserie burner, heavy duty motor, spit rod, pair of forks and counter-weight. Stainless steel wire warming rack is 26 1/2 wide x 7 1/2 inches deep. The weight-balanced double-skinned hood includes a mirror polish accent, and has a stay-cool rotating stainless steel handle with knurled grip. The firebox is fully welded at the seams which are then ground and polished by hand. No mechanical fasteners are used. A full length cover is included for you to protect your investment when it is not in use. Solaire is a grilling machine that gives you the great flavor of an intensely hot charcoal fire with the control, convenience and consistency of gas. Become the undisputed wizard of backyard grilling, the envy of your neighborhood, and the hero of your family when you serve them juicier, more flavorful food then they've ever tasted from an ordinary grill.
- Two infrared burners, rear infrared rotisserie burner and electronic push-button ignition; fully assembled, propane tank not included
- 703 square inches of grilling space fits twenty-four 4-inches hamburgers; 69, 000 BTU/hour; 50.9 infrared intensity index
- Stainless steel welded construction
- V-shape stainless steel grilling grids increase flavor while reducing flare-ups; includes rotisserie motor, spit rod, pair of forks and counterbalance
- With lid down, grill measures 51-inches wide by 28-1/4-inches deep by 49-1/4-inches high; shipping weight 272 pounds; also includes cover