Solaire is the Muscle Car of gas grills. Sleek. Powerful. Efficient. Each Solaire grill has a "rocket under the hood" - the Solaire Infrared Burner. This superior burner gives you the high heat to lock in the juices for more tasty, flavorful food than you can ever get from a conventional barbecue grill. Professional chefs demand high heat to create great taste - and now you can too with a Solaire Infrared. This grill is factory installed onto a stainless steel square cart base with folding side shelves and casters. The grill is factory assembled for use with propane and includes the regulator with 3-foot hose to connect to a propane tank. The propane tank (not included) is located out of front view at the back of the grill. It also includes the proper orifices and convertible regulator needed to convert to natural gas. The Grill Head includes two main infrared burners, each delivering 16,000 BTU/hr, black phenolic knobs, and battery powered (9-volt) push-button electronic ignition. Stainless steel wire warming rack is 24-1/2 wide x 6-1/2 inches deep. The weight-balanced double-skinned hood includes a mirror polish accent, and has a stay-cool rotating stainless steel handle with knurled grip. The firebox is fully welded at the seams which are then ground and polished by hand. No mechanical fasteners are used. Solaire is a grilling machine that gives you the great flavor of an intensely hot charcoal fire with the control, convenience and consistency of gas. Become the undisputed wizard of backyard grilling, the envy of your neighborhood, and the hero of your family when you serve them juicier, more flavorful food then they've ever tasted from an ordinary grill.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Two infrared burners and electronic push-button ignition; ffully assembled, propane tank not included
- 542 square inches of grilling space (fits eighteen 4-inch hamburgers); 32,000 BTU/hour; 48.4 Infrared Intensity Index
- Stainless steel welded construction; made in the USA by 102-year-old family business
- V-shape stainless steel grilling grids increase flavor while reducing flare-ups
- Grill dimensions: 51 wide by 24-3/4 deep by 48 inches high; shipping weight 230 pounds