Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 8 stainless steel tube burners with 13,000 BTU each, total 104,000 BTU cooking power; supporting gas system includes 2 sets of regulators for stable, even flame
- 950 square inches cooking surface with 1/4" diameter porcelain wire cooking grates, grill more than 60 burgers or 120 hot dogs at once; Feature integrated folding windscreen to protect grilling
- Updated GB8000 II design avoids paint peeling while getting hot; Durable stainless steel control panel with big knobs, electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark with every push
- 2 folding Aluminum surface side tables provide additional workspace, stable while setting 25 LBS stuff; Large capacity grease collection underneath firebox helps grilling last long
- Together with 60 inch length waterproof cover to protect grill against any bad weather and keep it dry and safe for all seasons
Get together with your family and friends to enjoy grilling on weekends and holidays. Heavy duty construction, extra-large cooking surface and compact appearance show the features of this essential part of event. Hamburgers, steaks, sausages, shrimp and anything you’d like to grill can be cooked at the same time. Eight separately controlled burners provide heat from low to high to fit different kinds of food. It is perfect for picnics, tailgate parties, or poolside feast. Take it home and have fun becoming an excellent bib master.
Royal Gourmet Event 8-Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill with Cover, Picnic or Camping Outdoor
Last update on 2019-11-20 at 22:12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Things To Check Out When Buying A Gas Grill
Getting yourself the most current gas grill can be satisfying along with a real challenge. There are many producers each offering up quite a lot of models. Just spending a bit of time picking the most desirable gas barbecue grill for your requirements will assure several years of grilling pleasure !
Below are a few items to consider when shopping for a gas bbq.
Type Of Gas
Gas bbq grills are usually manufactured to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). Nearly all mobile and smaller sized cart type bbq grills are available in propane only whilst larger bbq grills or buit-in versions can be chosen in either configuration. Natural gas can be a great idea if your house has already been set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for transportability for example if you are planning to take your grill to the cottage or camp site.
Number Of Burners
More compact bbq grills usually have 2 or three principal burners. Intermediate to large gas grills can be bought with 4 , five or even half a dozen burners. Want to barbecue for a more substantial group ? A few barbecue grills are actually offered with up to eight burners !
The up-to-date barbecues offer additional amenities such as infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners supply you with additional cooking space.
A gas barbecue grill ought to provide quite a few years of grilling satisfaction for you and your loved ones. Choose products that come with more extensive warranty periods and will stand behind their barbecue in the instance of any type of issues.
Use the info supplied to look at the numerous makes in the marketplace. This could certainly provide help to make you choose the best gas barbeque for your needs as well as spending budget.