Made of stainless steel Lynx products have become known as the "world's greatest grills." The Lynx family of products has expanded to keep pace with the outdoor living trend. To help consumers create the luxurious outdoor kitchen of their dreams, Lynx has introduced a line of additional products built for durability and performance - and all with the company's trademark sleek stainless steel look. Bring your outdoor grilling to new levels with the superior craftsmanship and innovative features found in this 54-inch natural gas grill from Lynx. The quality begins outside with gleaming, high-grade, 304 stainless steel that has been seamlessly welded to eliminate areas where grease and moisture can collect. A patented design deflects wind and allows the grill to vent properly, stabilizing critical surface temperatures when cooking in windy conditions. Inside, a 23,000 BTU Lynx Pro Sear adjustable infrared burner allows you to sear thick-cuts perfectly, or throttle back to cook more delicate items while three 25,000 BTU cast-brass burners deliver superior heat retention over tube burners so checking progress has minimal impact on cooking performance. The four burners push 98,000 BTUs of total cooking power on the grilling surface. Over the burner, an array of fixed position ceramic briquettes ensures precise, even heat distribution to the 1,110 square-Inch main cooking grid while a secondary grid provides an additional 445 square-Inches for a comprehensive 1,555 square-Inches of overall cooking area. The Lynx L54PSFR-2-NG also has a dual-position internal rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner to raise your cooking options to their full potential. Lynx made sure you have easy access to all these fine cooking features by adding lift assist and a handle that rotates fluidly as you raise and lower the hood.
- Three cast brass burners + one Pro Sear2 Burner (total 98,000 BTUs); 1555-sq. in. cooking surface (1110 primary, 445 secondary)
- Heat stabilizing design; Control illumination with blue LEDs; Dual halogen grill surface lights
- Temperature gauge; Fluid rotation handle; Lynx Hood Assist Kit; Hot surface ignition system
- Removable large-capacity smoker box; Stainless steel grilling grates; Freestanding model features cart with drawers and folding side shelves
- Dual-position internally powered rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and two rear infrared burners