Made of stainless steel, Lynx products have become known as the "world's greatest grills." The Lynx family of products has expanded to keep pace with the outdoor living trend. To help consumers create the luxurious outdoor kitchen of their dreams, Lynx has introduced a line of additional products built for durability and performance - and all with the company's trademark sleek stainless steel look. Extraordinary value in a premium and top quality grill. The Sedona by Lynx grill has one Pro Sear burner, one stainless steel burner and a rear rotisserie burner that provide a total of 58,500 BTUs. The Pro Sear burner sears meat to perfection for mouth-watering steak. Easily light the grill using the electronic ignition with a battery backup. The ceramic briquettes over the burners click into place and distribute the heat evenly across the 508 square-Inches of main cooking area. The Lynx L500PSR-LP propane gas built-in grill comes complete with a dual-position rotisserie allowing you to prepare delicious meals that will make your neighbors drool with jealousy. This Lynx grill is made of 201 stainless steel using welded construction to eliminate gaps where grease and moisture can collect. The fluid rotation handle and hood assist kit help you lift the hood of the grill easily with just a finger. Blue LED control panel lights and internal halogen lights make grilling at night a snap.
- Pro Sear infrared technology delivers intense and controllable infrared heat; 733-sq. in. cooking surface 508 primary, 225 secondary)
- Superior fit and finish - continuously welded joints;Spark ignition system with battery back-up;Control illumination with blue LED lights
- Internal halogen grill surface light;Specially designed high-density ceramic radiant briquettes;Large and easy-to-read temperature gauge
- Hood Assist Kit;Rotisserie models include; Rear infrared burner, compact rotisserie motor, spit rod and two spit forks
- Stainless steel grilling grates;Stainless steel tube burner for extremely even cooking temperature