The Fuego Element Grill is the new standard in BBQ grill design. The slender, 23 inch diameter wheelbase, easily rolls into the center of your outdoor party and delivers ultimate cooking performance from the patent pending three component cooking system, comprised of a 21,000 BTU/Hr., dual ring stainless steel burner, 15+ pound porcelain enameled, cast iron cooking grate and sleek, lightweight hood with integrated heat reflector. The Fuego Element Grill gets hot quickly: 500F in five minutes and has a maximum temperature of 700F, perfect for searing! The heavy cast iron cooking grate insures even heat distribution and permits edge-to-edge cooking on its 346 square inch surface. That's enough cooking surface to grill 16 burgers at once - more than enough for a family of four or the neighborhood sports team.
- Designed in California by former Apple Chief Designer Robert Brunner and entrepreneur Alex Siow; winner of Vesta's Best Gas BBQ & Spark Design Award
- Heats to 500F in just 5 mins; 21" heavy-duty 15lb porcelain-enamel cast iron grate creates perfect sear marks; 250F - 650F temperature range
- The Element's patent pending dual zone burner offers the highest efficiency in its class. Utilizing a 10ft NG hose assembly with quick disconnect
- Measuring 36"H x 23"Dia and supporting 346 sq.; in; of primary cooking area, it's large enough to cook 16 quarter-pound (4 1/2" Dia.) burgers at once
- Featuring a hinged door for storage, easy to clean residue tray, electronic ignition and anti-tilt locking wheels