Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- All 304SS gas grill with lifetime on Stainless Steel; 5 Year on burners and diffuser panels; one Year on ignition system.
- 865 sq. In. Of total grilling area and 685 sq. In. Of main grilling space on Solid 8mm Stainless Steel grates.
- 60, 000 BTU/hr. Combined from 20, 000 BTU/hr. Triple U-shaped burners (cooks like a six burner grill)
- Heats to 500F in just 5 minutes and temps from 250f-650f overall.
- Recessed Folding shelves producing a sleek design and compact 36" x 24" footprint (lid/ shelves closed) perfect for Small patio/balcony or poolside locations.
- Easy to clean drop through residue removal System allows for grease to drop straight through to the residue tray.
- Features electronic ignition, Smooth rolling non-marking rubber wheels and comes fully assembled on recyclable cardboard skid for easy setup in less than 20 minutes.
Eligible For Free Shipping
New for 2019, we are excited to present our new Fuego all 304 Stainless Steel gas grill. We set out to design a grill that eliminated all of The bulky features seen on most gas grills. We started with the shelves & Recessed them into the side panels creating a more compact footprint & more stylish design. Next, we tackled the front panel. Due to our unique construction, we eliminated The bulbous front end & Developed a sleek flat front panel design. True to Fuego form, our performance specs Remain impressive heating to 500F in just 5 min andup to 650F in 10 Min. The grill gets hot! This eliminates several Min of preheat time & produces amazing sear marks. Its wide temperature control ranges from 250f-650f allowing your true chef skills to shine while preparing a wide variety of dishes sure to impress your guests.
Fuego F36S Gas Grill, 36, Stainless Steel out of 5 based on ratings.
Last update on 2020-01-23 at 23:02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Things To Look Out For When Purchasing A Gas Grill Purchasing the most current gas barbecue can be thrilling as well as a challenge. There are numerous companies each supplying plenty of models. Investing a little time picking the most desirable gas barbeque grill to suit your needs will assure a number of years of grilling fun ! Below are a few things to consider when looking for a gas barbeque grill.
Type Of Gas Gas barbeque grills generally are built to utilize either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). Nearly all transportable and smaller sized cart type grills can be found in propane only whereas more substantial barbecue grills or buit-in models can be purchased in either configuration. Natural gas is an excellent option if your property has already been set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for portability such as if you are planning to take your bbq to the cottage or camp site.
Number Of Burners More compact gas grills normally have two or three main burners. Mid size to large barbecues are offered with 4 , 5 or a half dozen burners. Have to barbecue for a more substantial group ? A number bbq grills are even available with as much as 8 burners !
Features The most up to date barbecues offer you added benefits including infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners supply you with additional cooking space.
Warranty A gas bbq grill should allow for many years of barbecuing pleasure for you and your family and friends. Search for brand names that give long warranty periods and will stand behind their bar-b-q in the instance of any type of problems. Use the product descriptions included to evaluate the several makes available on the market. This could provide help to make you select the best gas barbeque to meet your requirements as well as budget allowed.