Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- A total of 784-square inch of cooking space for smoked flavored foods. 4 adjustable steel wire racks
- A 15,000 btu cast iron burner with an electronic push button ignition, and a large control dial
- Porcelain enameled steel wood chip box with handles and lid for choice of wood chips and porcelain enameled steel water bowl
- An easy to use double-door design (upper/lower) for greater heating/smoking, cooking control, sliding air dampers on top and sides for the choice of smoked/cooking heat control options, and a nice decorative temperature gauge with decor ring
- Csa certified. warranty 1 year limited. assembly dimensions length 27-inch by depth 19.20-inch by height 46.46-inch weight 54 lbs
- Protect your smoker with a custom-fit Dyna-Glo premium cover - Model DG784GSC (Sold Separately)
This easy-to-use, LP gas vertical smoker, is the perfect solution for year-round backyard cooking. It all starts with a push button, electronic ignition that emits a rapid pulse for quick and easy lighting. The 15,000 BTU, cast iron burner maintains constant temperature for reliable cooking performance in cold or warm weather. The double door design helps minimize reduction in cooking temperature when access to food is needed or when more water and wood chips are added. 4 height adjustable cooking grates provide 784 total square inches of cooking space. Each grate can be adjusted to accommodate whatever type of food your heart desires. The large capacity water bowl and wood chip box are made with heavy gauge, porcelain enameled steel for hours of maintenance free cooking. The temperature gauge features a "smoke zone" which indicates the ideal temperatures for infusing smoke flavor.
Dyna-Glo DGY784BDP 36" Vertical LP Gas Smoker out of 5 based on ratings.
Last update on 2020-02-25 at 14:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What To Take Into Consideration When Getting A Gas Barbecue grill Shopping for the latest gas bbq can be exciting but at the same time difficult. There are many different makes each selling lots of models. Spending a little bit of time uncovering the most beneficial gas bbq for you will ensure a number of years of grilling satisfaction ! Here are a few areas to consider when shopping for a gas barbecue grill.
Type Of Gas Gas gas grills are typically built to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). For the most part compact and smaller-sized cart type barbecue grills can be found in propane only whilst bigger barbecue grills or buit-in styles can be bought in either configuration. Natural gas is an excellent choice if your house already is set up for it and you have an outside connection already in place. Propane is a better option for move-ability for example if you desire to take your barbecue to the cottage or camp site.
Number Of Burners Smaller barbecue grills ordinarily have 2-3 principal burners. Medium to large barbecues are offered with 4 , five or even a half-dozen burners. Need to cook food for a bigger group ? Many gas grills are even available with as many as eight burners !
Features The most up to date grills offer you additional amenities for instance infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners supply increased cooking space.
Warranty A gas barbecue grill really should allow for very many years of barbecuing pleasure for you and your family and friends. Search for models that give you more extensive guarantee durations and will stand behind their bbq in the event of any kind of concerns. Utilize the descriptions offered to check out the many options available for sale. This will provide help to make you pick the best gas barbeque to meet your needs and price range.