Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 5 stainless steel commercial grade straight tube burners (10,000 BTU's each), 5 stainless steel heat tents, and side burner (12,000 BTU's)
- 62,000 TOTAL BTU's of heat-generating cooking power with electronic ignition and infinite setting control valves power a total of 708 square inches of cooking space
- 3 pc heavy gauge 7 mm stainless steel cooking grates, stainless steel warming rack, and stainless steel heat tents
- Full storage cart with two doors for easy access and convenient tank pull-out tray (tank sold separately)
- Integrated temperature gauge for accurate grill zone temperature measurement
- Protect your grill with a custom fit Dyna-Glo premium cover, Model # DG500C (sold separately)
This quality 5 burner gas grill with side burner combines performance, durability and design. Utilizing 50,000 BTU's over the 530 square inches of primary cooking area and heavy gauge cooking grates, this Dyna-Glo grill has everything the backyard chef needs to grill for family and friends. The stainless steel and high quality Burnished Bronze metallic powder coat finish offer easy maintenance and long life that will accent anyone's backyard motif.
Dyna-Glo DGE Series Propane Grill, 5 Burner, Bronze out of 5 based on ratings.
Last update on 2020-02-25 at 14:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The things To Look For When Choosing A Gas Bbq grill Purchasing a brand new gas bbq grill can be exciting and as well a tough challenge. There are lots of producers each one selling several models. Spending a little time picking the best gas bbq grill to meet your requirements will ensure very many years of grilling excitement ! The following are some things to consider when searching for a gas barbeque grill.
Type Of Gas Gas barbecues are ordinarily designed to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). The majority of easily transportable and smaller-sized cart type barbecue grills can be found in propane only while larger barbeque grills or buit-in models can be chosen in either configuration. Natural gas is a smart choice if your residence has already been set up for it and you have an outside connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for maneuverability for instance if you would like to take your bbq grill to the cottage or camp site.
Number Of Burners Smaller barbecues normally have 2 or 3 principal burners. Medium to larger units are offered with four , 5 or even half a dozen burners. Need to cook food for a much larger group ? A number bbq grills are actually obtainable with as much as 8 burners !
Features The most up to date barbecues feature even more conveniences for example infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners provide you with even more cooking space.
Warranty A gas bbq will ideally offer you numerous years of cooking fulfillment for you and your family. Look for brand names which offer much longer guarantee durations that will stand behind their barbeque in times of any kind of problems. Utilize the descriptions provided to review the various options available in the market. This will make it easier to pick the best gas barbeque for your needs in addition to budget.