Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 4 stainless steel commercial grade straight tube burners (10,000 BTU's each), and a side burner (12,000 BTU's)
- 52,000 TOTAL BTU's of heat-generating cooking power with electronic ignition and infinite setting control valves power a total of 646 square inches of cooking space
- 3 pc heavy gauge 7 mm stainless steel cooking grates, stainless steel warming rack, and stainless steel heat tents
- Full storage cart with two doors for easy access and convenient tank pull-out tray (tank sold separately) and Lid assembly with double-wall liner
- Integrated temperature gauge for accurate grill zone temperature measurement, Note. The side tables will not fold down.
- Protect your grill with a custom fit Dyna-Glo premium cover, Model # DG400C (sold separately)
Performance and design go hand-in-hand with this stainless steel, 4 burner gas grill with side burner from Dyna-Glo. With a total of 52,000 BTU's, this grill provides plenty of grilling power for cooking just about any type of food. The lid is double-walled to minimize heat loss and improve the cooking efficiency of the burners.
Dyna-Glo DGE Series Propane Grill, 4 Burner, Stainless out of 5 based on ratings.
Last update on 2020-02-25 at 14:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Things To Check Out When Getting A Gas Barbecue Deciding on the most current gas barbeque grill can be thrilling but as well as a tough challenge. There are many different brand names each selling a lot of styles. Putting in a small amount of time identifying the finest gas barbeque grill to meet your requirements will guarantee very many years of grilling fun ! Below are some areas to consider when shopping for a gas grill.
Type Of Gas Gas grills normally are built to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). A good number of mobile and smaller-sized cart type barbeque grills are found in propane only whereas much larger barbecue grills or buit-in designs can be bought either configuration. Natural gas is a popular option if your residence already is set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for portability for instance if you want to take your barbecue to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners More compact barbeque grills usually have 2-3 principal burners. Mid size to larger gas grills can be bought with four , 5 or a half-dozen burners. Will have to cook food for a more substantial crowd ? Some barbecues are actually available with up to as much as 8 burners !
Features The latest bbq grills offer extra amenities including infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners allow further cooking space.
Warranty A gas grill should really give you many years of cooking fulfillment for you and your family and friends. Shop for brand names that offer lengthier guarantee durations and will stand behind their bar-b-que in case of any concerns. Utilize the descriptions provided to do a comparison of the various makes available. This could assist you to choose the best gas barbeque to meet your needs in addition to spending budget.