Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Easy push button electronic pulse ignition system ensures quick start-up; 390 sq in of primary cooking space; 507 sq in of total cooking space.
- (2) Heavy gauge porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in foods natural juices
- (3) Stainless steel commercial grade straight burners for performance and durability (3) Steel Heat tents protect the burners and flavor foods
- Infinite control valve options provide flexibility and the best grilling performance and experience
- Double wall stainless steel lid assembly to retain heat includes temperature gauge; Side shelves with integrated towel bar and tool hooks
- Protect your grill with a custom fit Dyna-Glo premium cover, Model # DG300C (sold separately)
The Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living Gas Grill is designed to fit on smaller decks and patios, providing the style, efficiency and high performance cooks expect when investing in an outdoor grill. Made of stainless steel and black painted steel end caps and 507-total inches of cooking space, the (3) stainless steel tube burners provide 12,000-BTUs each (36,000 total) and are protected by (3) enameled steel heat tents that distribute heat evenly. An electric pulse ignition activates the burners, which are controlled by (3) dials to customize the heat temperature for your specific needs. The easy to clean, enameled cast iron cooking grates provide 390-square inches of primary cooking space. An additional 117-square inches are available through a raised secondary warming rack. The hood lid has an easy lift handle for opening and is designed with a double-wall liner to retain heat. Additional features include drop down tables with tool hooks and towel bars on either side of the grill to provide counter space and utensil storage, a single door cabinet with a "tank seat" propane storage area and (2) locking and (2) non-locking heavy-duty wheel casters at the base of the grill.
Last update on 2020-02-25 at 14:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API