Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 5 Stainless steel commercial grade straight tube burners (11,000 BTU's each), side burner (12,000 BTU's) and a rotisserie burner (12,000 BTU's)
- 79,000 Total BTU's of cooking power heat with electronic ignition and infinite setting control valves power a Total of 764 sq. Inch of cooking space
- 3 pc heavy gauge 7 mm stainless steel cooking grates, stainless steel warming rack and 5 stainless steel heat tents under a double wall lid
- Cabinet style two-door cart with tank pull out and 4 heavy duty casters
- Integrated temperature gauge for accurate grill zone temperature measurement
- Protect your grill with a custom fit Dyna-Glo premium cover, Model # DG500C (sold separately)
Eligible For Free Shipping
Grill your whole meal on this Dyna-Glo 5 burner gas grill with side burner and rotisserie burner. With 764 square inches of cooking space and 5 commercial grade stainless steel burners, you can grill it all from appetizers to main course and sides. The high quality stainless steel cart offers ample storage and the grill includes stainless steel rod cooking grates, temperature gauge and electronic ignition.
Dyna-Glo Black & Stainless Premium Grills, 5 Burner, Liquid Propane Gas out of 5 based on ratings.
Last update on 2020-02-25 at 14:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Things To Take Into Consideration When Choosing A Gas Bbq grill Investing in a new gas bbq can be satisfying and as well a bit complicated. There are lots of makes each one supplying a lot of versions. Spending a little bit of time discovering the best gas bbq grill to meet your requirements will assure many years of grilling pleasure ! Listed below are some items to consider when shopping for a gas barbecue.
Type Of Gas Gas gas grills are typically made to make use of either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). A lot of portable and smaller-sized cart type grills are available in propane only whereas larger bbq grills or buit-in designs can be bought either configuration. Natural gas is a wonderful decision if your house is already set up for it and you have an outside connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for move-ability for instance if you are planning to take your bbq grill to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners More compact grills usually have 2 or three principal burners. Intermediate to large barbecues are found with four , five or half a dozen burners. Need to cook for a much larger group ? Many grills are even available with up to as much as eight burners !
Features The most recent grills offer additional conveniences including infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners allow further cooking space.
Warranty A gas barbecue really should offer you years of grilling enjoyment for you and your loved ones. Choose brand names that come with more extensive guarantee durations and will stand behind their barbecue in times of any kind of difficulties. Utilize the product descriptions offered to compare and contrast the numerous models and makes available on the market. This could help you choose the best gas barbeque for your needs and budget allowed.