Sauté veggies while you're grilling up chicken, or get the soup going while you're cooking up burgers when you pack the propane-powered Coleman Camp Propane Grill/Stove+. This durable, steel-crafted outdoor appliance offers camp cooks a grill and stove at the same time. The stove surface fits a 10-in. pan, and the 130-sq.-in. grill area offers plenty of room. The stove and grill equally share 22,000 BTUs of fully-adjustable cooking power. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind, and on calm days, they fold down for use as side tables. When the meal is over, the grates and grease management tray remove for simple and quick cleanup.
- 2-in-1 design so you can use the grill and stove at the same time
- Wind BlockTM panels help shield burners from wind or fold down for use as side tables
- PerfectFlowTM technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeatTM technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 10-in. pan on the stove area
- Spacious 130 sq. in. grill area
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Removable grease management tray for easy cleaning with less spillage
- Non-skid feet let you stir pots and pans with ease
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 2 hours with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz popane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
- 3-year limited warranty
- Note: You may observe weld spots at the bottom of the cooktop (part of manufacturing process).