The Char-Broil Patio Bistros represent the next evolution in patio cooking. The Patio Caddies, which were staples for Char-Broil over the past decade, have been updated in design as well as cooking performance. The new Patio Bistros, are available in both electric and gas (this one is electric). The compact size, quality design, and solid construction, combined with Char-Broil's continued expansion of their award winning Infrared technology, yields a sleek grill and easy to use performance based grill. The Electric Patio Bistro looks like a gas grill and features precision dial electric control, a porcelain coated premium cooking grate, and 1750 watts of grilling power. As far as space the 320 square inches of grilling surface can accommodate between 8 and 12 hamburgers.
- 320 square inches of grilling surface area or 8 to 12 hamburger capacity
- Electric TRU-Infrared cooking system allows you to cook your food evenly with less flare-ups - juicier food, every time
- Porcelain-coated premium cooking grates are rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Compact and stylish design with wheels to easily move around your backyard or patio
- Great option if you can't use gas or charcoal and have a small footprint