Grilling great food for family and guests made easy with the Performance 475 from Char-Broil. The four stainless steel top-ported burners are built to last, and deliver 36,000-BTUs of heat across 475 square inches of primary cooking space and the 175 square inch swing-away rack. The 10,000-BTU lidded side burner can be used to prepare sides or sauces, and the lid folds down to provide additional work space when not in use. Rust-resistant, porcelain-coated, cast iron grates, help prevent food from sticking and make cleaning simpler. Features a removable grease pan for easy removal and cleaning, electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups and a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control. Large metal side shelves provide ample work space and the black porcelain-coated finish with stainless steel handle provide style and durability. The Performance 475 is a cabinet style grill, meaning that it sits on four casters- two of which lock- providing easy mobility, and the ability to secure once in place. Two black doors provide access inside the cabinet, which can be used to store the propane tank, accessories, rubs or tools. Assembled dimensions: 53.1-inches W x 24.5-inches L x 45-inches H.
- 4-Burner, 36,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill with 10,000-BTU Lidded Side Burner
- 475 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 175 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing-away rack
- Black, porcelain-coated finish with stainless steel handle for ultimate style and durability.
- Large metal side shelves offer added prep and work space. Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups.
- Removable grease pan for quick and simple cleaning. Cabinet has two doors for easy access to storage area.