Cadac introduces the Tailgater Chef, a portable yet high-performance unit loaded with features and ample cooking space. With 19,430 BTUs of power, this model operates off of two high grade stainless burners triggered by push and turn electronic ignitions. The cooking area covers 305 square inches and includes two thermogrids that fit into place side-by-side. These unique, enameled-steel grids provide even heat distribution and a quicker heat-up time. The heat will not go around the grid, but is 'trapped' in the U-profile which results in lower gas consumption. The double-layered, porcelain enamel hood retains heat so food cooks faster, and a high-quality thermometer is built in for your convenience. Easy to carry and store, you can also attach it to your RV or Motor Home with our optional RV Bracket - sold separately.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Lp gas grill with 19, 430 BTUs total cooking power and 305 square inches of cooking surface
- Two enameled-steel thermogrids provide even heat distribution and a quicker heat-up time
- Double-layered, porcelain enamel hood with high-quality built-in Thermometer retains heat
- Two high performance burners consist of 439-grade stainless steel with push and turn electronic ignitions
- 3 gas configurations: cylinder, double cylinder or 20 lb tank